Quick, Easy & Healthy Breakfast Recipes
AVOCADO & EGG WHITE TOAST
- Two egg whites
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Two pieces whole grain bread
- 1/2 avocado
- Fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- Cook Egg Whites using oil in skillet until no longer runny.
- Place bread in toaster.
- Mush up avocado using a fork. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread avocado onto toast.
- Sprinkle egg whites on top.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
CHIA BREAKFAST PUDDING
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours and rinsed
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Grade B maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Optional toppings: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and blend lightly.
- Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and raw honey as desired.
BERRY YOGURT SMOOTHIE
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup fresh blackberries
- 5.3 ounce package plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 whole banana
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds, stir and pulse for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be sure to check out this site for other cool student webpages!
Especially look at Carole's cool drawing!